A general meeting shall constitute the highest legislative assembly of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA). The IFoA holds an Annual General Meeting (AGM) at least once in each calendar year. Your views are important to us.
Annual General Meeting 2023
The IFoA’s AGM for 2023 took place on Wednesday 6 September 2023.
Read the formal notice.
Bye-law 54 of our Constitution provides that the business at an AGM shall be as follows:
- to receive and consider the report of the Council (the IFoA’s Annual Report, and Finance and Governance Report)
- to receive and consider the accounts of the IFoA for the past financial period
- the appointment of the IFoA’s auditors and the setting of their fees
- announcement of the election of new members of Council (you can see the results for the 2023 elections at IFoA Council elections)
- any other business which may, consistently with the Charter and Bye-laws, be announced (none this year).
For further details on our AGM, or any other General Meetings of the IFoA please contact James Harrigan, our Corporate Secretary.