Invicta Actuarial Society
Credit - University of Kent
Invicta Actuarial Society aims:
- to build connections between those studying Actuarial Science at the University of Kent and those in the industry
- allow students to gain insight into what an actuarial career really entails
Our society is primarily targeted at Actuarial Science students, but everyone is welcome including IFoA members and non-members!
We are currently made of students and staff at the University of Kent and there are roughly 200 of us already but we are always looking to reach out further into the community.
Who's Who in the Society
- President – Tamira Nthuku, 4th-year Undergraduate Student
- Secretary – Vanessa Qi Yi Aw, 1st year Undergraduate Student
- Treasurer – Kutlo Alicia Mogotsi, 1st year Undergraduate Student
- Events & Communications Manager – Edward Archer, 1st year Undergraduate Student
- Postgraduate Representative – Lyn Kinyua, Postgraduate Student
- Stage 2 Student Representative – Jia Xuen Lim, 2nd Year Actuarial Science Student
- Stage 1 Student Representative – Khughan V, 1st year Undergraduate Student
- Stage 0 Student Representative – Hui En Chan, Foundation year Student
Meetings and events
We typically host events such as games nights, academic talks, and employability events on the University of Kent campus and online.
Invicta is free to join for University of Kent students and staff and £5 for everyone else! To find out more you can contact us through: